Unique opportunity to work for a company that focuses on delivering world leading and innovative telecommunications products and services.
- ASX Listed Company
- New role
- Collaborative culture
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Automation Test Engineer to assist our Software team and ensure the products are thoroughly tested using as much automated test processes as possible. You will report to the Software Engineering Manager based in our head office in Lane Cove, Sydney. You will design, write and execute product test plans, cases, scripts and procedures which are aligned to defined product requirements. You will ensure product testing is conducted thoroughly and results are stored centrally using SVN. You will be responsible for creation of test automation framework that is repeatable and reusable for multiple projects. You may be required to provide feedback and suggestions for modifications/additions to documentation templates and processes to enhance work completed. You will assist your manager to conduct test process and automation training for other team members. As a successful applicant, you will be an adaptable and flexible individual with an attention to detail who is willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
Skills and experience?
- Strong experience with computer networking (IP networks, routing protocols, VPNs, WiFi, cellular networks)
- Should have hands-on working knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of LTE/ RF
- Able to provide thorough and accurate documentation
- Proven ability to write test cases of high quality and test them well
- Strong problem-solving skills, and demonstrable experience at solving real-world problems
- Strong communication skills
- Strong teamwork alongwith ability to build strong internal relationships
- Keep up to date with relevant test automation technologies and software platforms
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Flexible hours
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.