Unique opportunity to work for a company that focuses on delivering world leading and innovative telecommunications products and services.
- ASX Listed Company
- New role
- Collaborative culture
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
As NetComm is growing internationally, the Marketing and Communications team is tasked to ensure visibility in our capabilities by our customers and the specialised industry analysts and media. As the Strategic Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing content and campaigns which define the way we position ourselves and which will drive customer/industry perception and direction.
- Define messaging to position NetComm as a thought leader in the industry
- Connect highly technical concepts to a business value of our customers
- Destille key differentiators of NetComm’s products and solutions based on a technical understanding of the concepts and a comparison with competitors’ solutions
- Come up with a value proposition that differentiates NetComm in the market
- Create relevant content and define the right ways of respresenting this content
- Write whitepapers and website content as well as other key positioning articles
- Drive technical industry direction
Skills and experience?
- Background in engineering is a must
- Understanding of telecom concepts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to explain difficult concepts in a clear and concise manner in layman’s terms
- Understanding of the global telecommunications market and the differences in each region
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Flexible hours
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.