About our Company:
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm Wireless has evolved to become a leading global innovator of data communications technologies. Combining advanced R&D and wireless expertise with a unique understanding of customer needs, our engineers accelerate innovation across software development, hardware product development, testing, support and research. Leading-edge technologies are engineered in-house to ensure that manufacturing automation and tight quality controls meet the demands of a connected world. Based in Sydney and Melbourne (Australia) and in Sunrise, Florida (US), our team of engineers work closely with partners around the globe to develop bespoke solutions that evolve with ever changing business needs.
You are an eager collaborator, curious and constantly thinking of creative ways to make things better. As a successful applicant you will be an adaptable and flexible individual with an attention to detail who is willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities. The objective is to create robust products according to specification in a timely fashion.
- Ensure documentation is thoroughly and accurately completed
- Provide feedback and suggestions for modifications/additions to documentation templates and processes to enhance work completed
- Ensure speedy analysis and solutions to issues
- Keep up to date with relevant technology
- Build strong internal relationships
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with designing of products
- Experience working with embedded Linux system
- Experience with C programming ability
- Experience with Hardware design including product schematics and board layouts
- Experience working with Linux systems, open-source development.
- Experience with Linux kernel/driver development
- Good knowledge of computer networking (IP networks, routing protocols, VPNs, WiFi, cellular networks)
If you believe you have the capability and drive to take on this exciting role, please Apply by clicking the “Apply Now” Button. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.