Unique opportunity to work for a company that focuses on delivering world leading and innovative telecommunications products and services.
- ASX Listed Company
- Be part of an organisation that is growing rapidly in the industry
- Collaborative culture
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia's first Modem, NetComm has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
We are seeking a motivated and eager collaborator, curious and constantly thinking of creative ways to make things better. As a successful applicant, you will be an adaptable and flexible individual with an attention to detail who is willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities. The objective is to create robust products according to specification in a timely fashion.
- Writing code according to design specifications
- Ensure that all code written is of high quality and is well tested
- Perform thorough unit testing and test automation, identify and solve problems
- Ensure documentation is thoroughly and accurately completed
- Provide feedback and suggestions for modifications/additions to documentation templates and processes to enhance work completed
- Ensure speedy analysis and solutions to issues
- Keep up to date with relevant technology
- Build strong internal relationships
Skills and experience?
- Experience working with embedded systems, particularly embedded Linux
- Good knowledge of computer networking (IP networks, routing protocols, VPNs, WiFi, cellular networks)
- Hands-on working knowledge of Linux
- Strong problem-solving skills, and demonstrable experience at solving real-world problems
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to work as an effective part of a team
- Passionate about technology
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Fun Culture
- Flexible hours
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.