Looking for a wonderful opportunity to work for a global company with innovative world leading projects that delivers innovative telecommunications products and services?
- Focus on delivering unique solutions specific to our clients’ needs
- Be part of an organisation that is growing rapidly in the industry
- Growing Business with state-of-the-art R&D facilities
NetComm (ASX: NTC) is a global developer of solutions that bridge the gap between fibre and the home, device or machine. In a world where everyone’s connected life matters, Fixed Wireless broadband, wireless M2M/Industrial IoT and Fibre to the distribution point (FTTdp) solutions are specially engineered for challenging deployments. At NetComm we understand that no one-solution fits all. Every operator, carrier and enterprise is different, so we build the right VDSL, Gfast, 4G and 5G solution to meet specific network, market and geographic conditions worldwide. Established in 1982, NetComm is a globally renowned innovator of world-first data communications technologies. We have our offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
You are a self-motivated team player with a passion for leading edge technologies and an interest in the telecommunication industry. You will be an adaptable and flexible individual with an attention to detail who is willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities. The objective of the role is to create robust products according to specification in a timely fashion.
- Designing and analysing solutions as per project requirements
- Designing and developing code to meet specifications
- Ensure that code is written to a high quality
- Perform thorough unit testing and test automation
- Ensure documentation is comprehensive, accurate, and up to date
- Provide analysis of issues and solve problems
- Keep up to date with relevant technology
- Support team members via code-review feedback, mentoring, and information and knowledge sharing
Skills and experiences
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience with the software product lifecycle
- C programming proficiency is essential, as well as knowledge of shell scripting and related utilities
- Good knowledge of computer networking (IP networks, routing protocols, VPNs, WiFi, cellular networks)
- Hands-on working knowledge of Linux
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective part of a team
- Preferred Knowledge of Mobile Networks (LTE/3GPP)
- Preferred Experience with embedded systems
We provide benefits like
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Flexible hours
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.