Do you want to work for a company that focuses on delivering world leading and innovative telecommunications products and services?
- Newly created role
- ASX Listed Company
- Collaborative culture
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
We are seeking an ambitious and driven Project Engineer to join the Program Management team who will be assisting with product design through the entire development life cycle. You will coordinate with multiple teams including hardware, software, project management, NPI engineering, compliance, manufacturing and external parties to deliver high quality products to a specification defined by both internal product line managers as well as external customer requirements. Some travelling (domestic and international) may be required. A successful applicant would have excellent communication skills, good technical knowledge of engineering principles, problem reasoning and risk management in assuring high quality products are delivered to market in a highly competitive industry.
Skills and experience?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, or similar)
- Good understanding of product design, development & manufacturing processes
- Has a clear understanding of different phases of product development cycle, including PoC, Lab/Field trials, and into mass production
- Has experience working with in a multidiscipline engineering team
- Be a strong team player and passionate about delivering high quality products
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with a games room
- Flexible hours – We work to live, not live to work
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.