About our Company:
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm Wireless has evolved to become a leading global innovator of data communications technologies. Combining advanced R&D and wireless expertise with a unique understanding of customer needs, our engineers accelerate innovation across software development, hardware product development, testing, support and research. Leading-edge technologies are engineered in-house to ensure that manufacturing automation and tight quality controls meet the demands of a connected world. Based in Sydney and Melbourne (Australia) and in Sunrise, Florida (US), our team of engineers work closely with partners around the globe to develop bespoke solutions that evolve with ever changing business needs.
Primary purpose of the position:
This role is aims at increasing media outreach through:
- Creating newsworthy content for PR and digital distribution
- Supporting thought-leadership for keynotes
- Managing relationships and building engagement with influencers (journalists and media analysts)
- Own the relationship with journalists and market analysts
- Own the PR and Crisis Management processes
- Write content and press releases, including keynotes and thought leadership as well as Awards entry and speaking proposals
- Work with CFO on key corporate content, such as Annual Report, AGM presentations and relevant Investors Presentations
- Interface with some of our customers and partners’ PR departments (particularly nbn and Ericsson)
- Work with international NetComm offices for PR outside ANZ (US + UK)
- Analyse and report key KPIs
- Budget Management
- Support relevant market research required for thoughtful leadership.
- Establish and adapt internal messaging guidelines (key talking points and Q&As)
- Build editorial calendars as part of overall content calendar
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increase our media presence and coverage, particularly in non-tech / telco titles, in all 3 key geographies
- As a consequence, support our objective of building a globally – recognised brand.
Knowledge and Skill Required:
- Interpersonal communication
- Project management (good to have)
- Technical understanding (good to have)
Essentially 2.5 years PR experience in B2B context, preferably with a tech or telco background.
PRNewsWire + Cision, Digital Marketing Understanding and Agency Management will be an advantage.
- Cultural fit to NetComm values
- Willingness to travel when required
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised and structured
Please click "Apply Now" to apply for the role. Only shortlisted cnadidates will be contacted via email/phone.
Note: No Recruitment Agencies please.