Are you passionate about developing people? Do you aspire to a role where you can make a positive impact on the organisational culture and business outcomes? If so, then come and join our People & Culture team in this newly created role at NetComm Wireless.
NetComm Wireless (ASX300) provides its team with a flexible and friendly work environment, supported by a leader who truly believes "people first".
We have a unique global opportunity for an experienced HR professional with strengths in Engagement and Development. This role reports to the Chief People Officer and will help create a new platform of development programs to build knowledge and capability across our business globally. The role will also oversee our engagement measures and initiatives for the organisation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create and implement a Competency Framework and determine skill gaps for the organisation.
- Work with the People & Culture team to support and drive major business change initiatives
- Bespoke management / leadership initiatives to be designed and delivered across our businesses to meet the organisation's development needs
- Provide coaching, guidance and leadership techniques to business leadership teams
- Sourcing appropriate and supplementary external workshops and content for the development of business capability.
- Some travel will be required to facilitate programs and coaching to the business
Do you have the qualities that we are looking for?
- Tertiary qualified or five years' experience in Human Resources
- Proven track record in designing and developing effective training programs
- Proven facilitation experience, including flexibility and adaptability in facilitating diverse audiences.
- Sound knowledge and applicability of adult learning principles and different styles of learning in designing and delivering programs Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What will you experience?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- Being part of a cutting edge industry that is growing fast
- Being part of an innovative company that creates "world firsts"
- Interacting and working with a high calibre Executive Leadership Team
- Creating something that you can truly call your own and will help grow the business
- …and onsite free parking
If you are looking for the next challenge in your professional path and as excited about this opportunity as we are, please apply below.