Unique opportunity to work for a company that focuses on delivering world leading and innovative telecommunications products and services.
- ASX Listed Company
- Be part of an organisation that is growing rapidly in the industry
- Collaborative culture
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, US and Europe/UK.
We are seeking a motivated and eager collaborator, curious and constantly thinking of creative ways to make things better. As a successful applicant, you will be an adaptable and flexible individual with an attention to detail who is willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities. The objective is to create robust products according to specification in an efficient time frame, allowing the product to have a competitive edge. Occasional travel to other NetComm branches may be required.
- Develop robust hardware designs using readily available and quality devices at a competitive price
- Create test plans and corresponding documentation for validation of procedures and requirements
- Ensure Hardware designs are fully and functionally tested before releasing.
- Provide design, assembly and test support in order to maintain the quality of all hardware devices.
- Supplies hardware manufacturers with clear and concise assembly directions and testing procedures
- Develop production documentation for hardware assembly and test
- Ensure speedy analysis and solutions to issues
- Keep up to date with relevant technology
- Build strong internal relationships
Skills and experience?
- 3+ years proven experience working within a Hardware engineering capacity
- Must have qualification in electrical engineering
- Working knowledge of industry standard interfaces such as I2C, SPI, Ethernet, USB, Memory
- Excellent hardware debugging skills
- Proven ability to handle testing equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, etc.
- Familiarity with Altium or other similar schematic capture tools
- Proven ability to design of High Speed circuits, Power circuits and create schematics
- Experience in layout implementation using standard industry practices, such as meeting impedance requirements
- Test planning and documentation for testing procedures and requirements
- Experience in technical documentation for processor pin assignments and power analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills, and demonstrable experience at solving real-world problems
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work as an effective part of a team and also collaborate with various teams
- Passionate about technology
- Professional attitude and a passion for quality
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible hours
- Medical benefits like health cover including dental and vision
- Retirement benefits and Life cover
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in USA will be considered for this role.