This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to work in a pivotal role reporting directly to the CEO. The role provides high level support to the Leadership Team and Company Secretary for a 12 month fixed term, starting in April 2018.
The main function of the role is to provide exceptional support and coordination for the Leadership Team including diary management,events etc delegating/following up on their behalf. The function will also be responsible for travel arrangements and ad hoc administrative functions.
Assisting the Company Secretary includes preparation of board papers, presentations, minutes, agendas and reports.
- Maintain core Company Registers (Directorships / Conflicts etc)
- Maintain ASIC Regulatory files and ensure ASIC submissions made on timely basis for all Group entities
- Provide backup support for lodgement of ASX Announcements in conjunction with CEO / CFO
- Manage formal Company Secretary files (Board and Committee papers / Registers)
- Maintain Legal records and files to support Commercial Manager
The successful candidate will be pleasant, highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a professional manner. Your bright,confident personality and mature outlook is essential in this role together with your communication skills and demonstrated experience building relationships with a broad range of stakeholders will set you up for success. You will need to hit the ground running in this role therefore similar experience is essential.
Interested? Please apply to the link below