About Netcomm Wireless
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia's first Modem, NetComm Wireless has evolved to become a leading global innovator of data communications technologies. Combining advanced Research & Development and wireless expertise with a unique understanding of customer needs, our engineers accelerate innovation across software development, hardware product development, testing, support and research. Leading-edge technologies are engineered in-house to ensure that manufacturing automation and tight quality controls meet the demands of a connected world. Based in Sydney and Melbourne (Australia) and in Sunrise, Florida (US), our team of engineers work closely with partners around the globe to develop bespoke solutions that evolve with ever changing business needs.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to work for a great and supportive team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing various administrative activities related to the smooth running of the NetComm Wireless Melbourne office as well as providing a support function for the engineering team within the organisation.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Undertake general office administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the Melbourne site, including: purchasing consumables and stationary, liaising with the landlord for issues, repairs and maintenance, coordination of contractors, etc.
- Organising office related functions such as team lunches, Christmas parties, etc.
- Keep daily records of shipments, samples and manage courier bookings and packages.
- Building reports and maintain engineering management system.
- Project support assistance, including: issue tracking/coordination, obtaining quotes and ordering, logistics coordination, coordination, etc
- Manage software accounts, equipment and inventories in store room.
- Process expense claim and payments and assist with travel arrangements for the senior team members.
We are looking for someone who possess the following skillsets:
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and strong problem-solving skills
- Great attention to details and analytical mindset
- Able to work autonomously as well as team environment
- Great work ethics and possess positive, helpful, “can do” attitude
- Technical background not required but preferred if possible
What’s on offer?
- Excellent career development and plenty of opportunities.
- Be part of a company that is growing in the industry.
- Great supportive culture that value their employees.
Netcomm Wireless is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or if you have any question, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org