At NetComm Wireless we want our customers to have confidence in the products and service we provide; so we are developing a culture of commitment to excellence through a process of continual improvement in quality, safety and environmental management.
Why is this important?
You, the customer benefit with a better lower cost product. This is because we:-
- Make it right first time;
- Are driving down any fault related cost;
- Find out the root causes of problems and fix them.
Work Health and Safety
Safe workers are happy and productive workers. They know their health and safety is taken very seriously at NetComm Wireless. This is because we:-
- Investigate and fix all safety issues;
- Conduct thorough safety risk analysis for all work processes;
- Consult regularly with employee representatives to deal with safety concerns;
- Conduct regular safety training.
NetComm Wireless complies with all relevant Work Health and Safety Legislation
At NetComm Wireless, we aim to minimise our environmental impact while providing safe products. We are committed to sound environmental management for a sustainable future which in turn improves our business performance. This is because we:-
- Have operational controls for normal and emergency conditions to prevent any environmental incidents;
- Substitute hazardous chemicals with more environmentally friendly alternatives if available;
- Provide our employees safety/environmental information, training and spill kits to minimise the likelihood of oil/solvents entering the environment;
- Reuse and recycle all received recyclable packaging materials;
- Minimize the use of non-reusable/non-recyclable packaging;
- Commit to a Buy recycled policy in all areas of its business, if available;
- Use single material products/packaging wherever possible (avoidance of composites);
- Where possible minimise packaging in general and non-recyclable packaging in particular with product dispatched;
- Include recycling symbols on dispatched product packaging.
NetComm Wireless complies with all relevant Environmental Legislation.
In June 2009 NetComm Wireless achieved ISO 9001:2008 Quality, AS/NZS 4801:2001/ OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety and ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System certification.