NetComm Wireless is dependent on and subject to the rapid pace of change in the technology that people and machines use to communicate with each other. This environment gives rise to significant new growth opportunities as well as certain risks inherent to the industry in which the Company operates.
The following risks indicate the most significant potential enterprise risks for NetComm Wireless that could impact achieving the organisation’s future financial targets:
- Industry Risk – competition from new and existing players
- Technology & IT Risks – fast changing and evolving industry sector
- Supply Chain Risk – dependency on a variety of contract manufacturers and component suppliers
- Reliance on Customers Risk – concentration risk of material Tier 1 customers and potential for the customers to experience delays in the roll out of technology that impacts a contract becoming revenue generating
- Financial / Treasury Risks – exposure to foreign exchange
- People Risk – retention of key staff and recruitment of emerging talent
These risks are reviewed regularly by the Audit and Risk Committee and the Leadership team to ensure the implementation of the strategic actions to mitigate those risks.