- Your local HomePlug device is too far away
- There may be other devices on the same power circuit that are generating excessive noise.
- Your local HomePlug device isnt working properly
- Plug it directly into your computer or move the plug closer to your computer
- Close down the utility and leave the power unplugged from the device for 5 seconds, now plug it back in and wait 30 seconds, now run your utility again.
- If the problem is noise related, try turning other devices off until the signal strenght is OK.
* In some cases, restarting your computer will help solve this problem, too.