NetComm Wireless is committed to being an industry leader in the design, manufacture, installation and servicing of high quality wireless communication devices and systems. We are dedicated and determined to make innovation the foundation on which our future is secured.
In support of this, we ensure that our products designed, manufactured and delivered that makes a positive contribution to our clients’ needs and meet and exceed quality, timeliness and other agreed performance requirements.
NetComm Wireless has demonstrated commitment to maintain systems in accordance with the requirements of applicable national and international standards. NetComm Wireless holds a third party certification for ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
As a Company, we will:
- Commit to an uncompromised focus on product and service quality, reliability and performance.
- Review product and process deficiencies to ensure appropriate actions are taken to correct and prevent them
- Continually improve our products and services, as measured by our clients and regulators through the excellence of our people and processes
- Invest in sustained research and development programs resulting in enhanced solutions and value to our clients
- Monitor and act on customer feedback
- Continually improve our quality management system (as a part of Integrated Management System) by establishing and reviewing our operations in line with Australian and International Standards
- Communicate this policy and ensure employees and stakeholders have shared understanding and commitment to these principles.
As individuals, we will:
- Adopt the quality policy as part of normal business practice
- Take appropriate action to control risk and prevent errors
- Participate in improvement programs, training activities and promote awareness of the importance of compliance and improvement.
This policy is a guiding principle for NetComm Wireless and will be reviewed periodically to ensure its ongoing relevance and confirm NetComm Wireless’s ongoing commitment to quality.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO
16 MAY 2016